Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Time Out #67...Reminder...We're Here for You





There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is Friendship with the optional twist of embossing.  Also, there is an extra prize if you use embossing and pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Casual Fridays are sponsoring us this month, and I have used their Hope Ribbon stamp set for my card. 


I kept my card very CAS, and I think that the sequins and texture is all I need.  I really like that the sentiment has the choice of 'I'm ' or 'We're'.  



Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Conil, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  CAS-ual Fridays is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog. This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Joyce, love this stamp and must get it to add to my already mountainous pile of stamps. Wonderful design too, perfectly CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super texture...did you stamp first then emboss or the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture on your card. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That texture makes the card! And indeed a perfect sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very CAS card which highlights the essential of it : the sentiment ! Love it !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautiful, Joyce! The awareness ribbon is so pretty, and I love how you added texture to this card! Such a lovely sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...